Friday, July 2, 2010

Wow! 10 Months goes by quick!


I feel like I say this every month, but I can hardly believe that Bailey is 10 months old! Her one year birthday is quickly approaching, so I have already started planning her ONEderful party!

One of the greatest things about Bailey's tenth month of life is that school is over, so I get to spend all day with her, every day! Having this time with her is so special, but it already makes me sad to think about going back to work in the fall. Oh well. I must work on focusing on the present.

Bailey seems to amaze me more and more each day. The amount of physical and mental growth she has shown just blows my mind. Here are some things that happened in Bailey's 10th month:
*started walking using a walker, chair, or anything she can push across the floor
*can crawl all the way up the stairs (with a spotter, of course!)
*went to her first wedding
*loved to stand and pull up using the coffee table so much that daddy decided to move it and get a leather ottoman instead
*will sometimes pant like a dog when she crawls (thanks to Torre)
*LOVES to feed herself and will store food in her cheeks like a chipmunk
*will dance when you sing "Shake Your Booty" (thanks to mommy)
*started to hug her stuffed animals/doll
*pulls the pillows off the couch and will lay on them - correctly (thanks to daddy)
*working on giving a "High 5"
*will do the "So big" arms

The list could go on and on and on. I'm not sure if it's just because I have been able to be home with her all day or what, but Bailey just amazes me with the new things she is learning every day. As we approach the last couple of months of Bailey's first year, I can only thank God for bringing such a sweet, beautiful, smart, loving, wonderful baby girl into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment