Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Quick Update

Summer is flying by and I am having too much fun being at home with Bailey that I don't seem to be able to find any time to blog! Oh well....I would say I have my priorities straight! Here are some photos of some of the things we've been up to.

Bailey and I went to Chicago to visit my sister. It was the first time we saw their beautiful new house all finished. The kids had a blast together and it was especially fun to see Bailey and Abby together again. I think Bailey misses Jake and Abby. She sees pictures of them and will point and smile.
We finally met Liliana - my friend Kristy's baby girl. We had a
play date at Mirra's house. Bailey is exactly 2 months older than Mirra and 5 months older than Liliana. Just think how much fun the 3 of these little girls are going to have growing up!


Bailey is extremely mobile now and getting into everything! I've held off on baby proofing my kitchen cabinets and getting gates up. Andy and I are now realizing that we are going to have to give in because Bailey will get into anything she can. Here she is playing with Gram's tupperware. Even though she makes a mess - it sure is fun (and she's so darn cute!).

No comments:

Post a Comment