Even though it wasn't officially summer, Andy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on May 27th. Thanks to my parents for watching Bailey so that Andy and I could have a night away. This was mommy's first night away from Bailey....and it was GREAT! Not that we didn't miss her, but it was so wonderful to have time to spend just with Andy. We did have some time over Memorial weekend to spend together as a family. The weather was beautiful which meant we could spend a lot of our time outside.
Bailey has been working hard on her walking. She pulls up on things, cruises along furniture, uses her walker to get around the house, and will stand on her own (the longest time being about 15 seconds). Many people have told us that she will be walking before we know it.
Bailey loves to do things on her own: have her bottle, brush her teeth, sort her laundry and more. Sometimes the "independent" baby makes for a big mess and a busy mommy and daddy.
A high school friend of ours,
Bailey and I just got back from a quick trip to Iowa. Every summer, three of my girlfriends from Simpson and I try to get
A busy start to the summer and there's more to come. I'm afraid it will be over before we know it, but I'm just trying to take in every moment that I can with my precious family.

No comments:
Post a Comment