Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Bedding

So I was at Target a couple of weeks ago and while taking my trip through the baby aisles, I noticed that they had some new bedding. While checking things out, I noticed that Circo came out with some Mix-n-Match stuff that had the pinks, browns, and greens that I wanted. So after much consideration (I woke up at 3am Saturday morning and couldn't fall asleep for over an hour because I kept thinking about baby bedding) I decided to go with it. It's super cute, has lots of different options, and overall it ended up saving me some mucho bucks! Here's a picture of the crib skirt and bumper that I ended up purchasing.Mom and I are going to order the crib and dresser this weekend. I figure it'll take 6-8 weeks for it to come in and by that time we'll be close to the end of June! Time to get going on the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bedding - it is super cute!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete