Today I have reached the 24 week mark. I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm not sure if I want to step onto the scale. This little girl has grown A LOT in the last 4 weeks. Sometimes it's hard to imagine that we still have 16 weeks to go! I will try and post a new belly picture soon as it's time to take one of those again.
My good friends Jess and Trisha were up this weekend. We haven't seen each other since spring break LAST year! It's always so good to see them. We always pick up just where we left off and it never seems like it's been that long between visits.
Andy went up to Duluth this weekend. CSS retired Coach Baggs' number on Saturday and his son Maddux threw the first pitch of the game. I so wish I could've been there, but I know Andy was glad that he could be part of this important day. We are so thankful that we are back up in MN and have been able to be with our CSS baseball family during these times while we remember a great coach, mentor, father, and friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment