Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mississippi Visit

Last week was my spring break and Andy and I were lucky enough to fly down to Mississippi to visit our friends. We haven't been back since we moved the end of last June, so we were due for a visit.

Since we've moved back to MN, three of our friends have had babies. We got to meet Mahlon, Sara Beth, Kade, and Coleston - all between 8 - 10 months. It was amazing to see how big they all were and how much of their lives we've missed! We also got to visit with some of my old co-workers, G2 people, and supper club friends. It was great and we miss them all so much!

We were so blessed to stay with our great friends, Rebecca and Wesley during our trip. While we lived in the 'Sip, we spent so much time with them: eating Mexican, having fires and roasting "mallows", shopping, going to the beach, eating Mexican, shopping....did I mention eating Mexican??? We truely miss being able to spend time with them. They are such special friends.

We only took about 3 pictures and of course they turned out blurry. So here are pictures that Rebecca sent me. These are her twins Mahlon and Sara Beth. Rebecca and Wesley are amazing parents and watching their day to day life makes me thankful that there's only one baby inside of me!

2 comments:

  1. Love the background! You are gonna have so much fun blogging! ANd I am going to love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so I said left a comment...not Wesley! I can't figure out how to change it???

    ReplyDelete