
Andy and I just returned from a 5 day visit to Mississippi. During our trip we were able to see lots of wonderful friends that we made during our 3 1/2+ years that we lived in the 'Sip. One of my dearest friends, Rebecca, told me that I must start a blog so that they can watch me grow and stay up to date with my pregnancy as well as the baby once he/she arrives. So I have now given in to the world of blogging.
I was really bad at taking pictures during our visit (actually I believe our camera has gone "ka-put" and that we need to purchase a new one) so I don't have any to post until Rebecca sends me some of Andy and me with their twins Mahlon and Sara Beth. So until then, I will leave you with a picture of me at 16 weeks. Tomorrow I will officially be 19 weeks and my "baby bump" has definitely grown. We are anticipating our doctors visit on April 10th (Good Friday) when we will find out the sex of our baby.
I was really bad at taking pictures during our visit (actually I believe our camera has gone "ka-put" and that we need to purchase a new one) so I don't have any to post until Rebecca sends me some of Andy and me with their twins Mahlon and Sara Beth. So until then, I will leave you with a picture of me at 16 weeks. Tomorrow I will officially be 19 weeks and my "baby bump" has definitely grown. We are anticipating our doctors visit on April 10th (Good Friday) when we will find out the sex of our baby.

Welcome to the world of blogging. Maybe your baby will like the "__________-show" also. We look at pictures on the blog often since they are our hightlights. It is a really fun way to capture or life a bit at a time now that we have done it for three years. Love you.
ReplyDelete