Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Discoveries

Bailey's newest discovery is her feet. I'm waiting for them to get in her mouth, but I'm thinking maybe her little belly is too chubby and won't allow her to chew on them! Here are a few pics of her on her changing table. It's already starting to get hard to change her diaper - she wiggles and squirms all over. Call me biased, but I think she's the cutest baby ever!
Here's a picture of her in her Bumbo seat after her "after school snack" of delicious rice cereal. I had to stop and take a picture of her. She kept turning around to try and see me as I was picking up some things and it was like she was doing a back bend in her seat!

Bailey had her first trip to a water park last weekend. Her friend Ella turned 2 and she had a water park birthday party. Needless to say, Bailey wasn't too fond of the water. I think it was much cooler than her bath water, so she wasn't really into the fun, but she sure looked adorable in her swimsuit (thanks Jess!).

I had to put this last picture in here just because I always hear how Bailey looks "just like Andy." She does have his eyes, eyelashes, and chubby baby cheeks, but I do see some similarities to my baby pictures also. Looking at this picture, I would definitely agree that Bailey looks like daddy.



1 comment:

  1. haha - that last picture is great! :) she is sooo cute!
    i'm just curious, did her dr. say to start solids at 4mo? i know we started cereal w/max at 4, but when i took vivi into her 4mo appt last week her dr. said that now they say to wait until 6mo. so i was wondering if that has really changed in the last 2-3 years or if maybe she told me that because max was a bigger baby or something... or if i just didn't listen and started them anyway...

    ReplyDelete