So I have finally gotten to the point in my pregnancy that everyone warns you about. It's the last "dreaded" month. Since my 36 week appointment on Monday, things have changed. The biggest change is swelling. My hands have been swollen basically all day and every day this week. I had to finish some thank-you's for baby shower gifts and I could barely hold a pen. So those of you that get a note from me and you think my writing looks like I'm a 5th grader - that would be why. I've also got the every so lovely and attractive "cankle" look going on. And to complement the "cankles" are my beautiful sausage-like toes. I know I really shouldn't complain. My pregnancy has been a walk in the park thus far, but I have now gotten to the point where I am ready for the baby to come. I will take her any day, any time.
I have my 37 week appointment tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to seeing how much weight I've gained in a week (especially with my current water retention - hope you are sensing my sarcasim) and to talk more with my doctor about my narrow pelvis and my delivery.
You look so good!! Your so close to being done...just tell Andy he needs to rub your feet at night! I can't wait to see baby Sieberer!!
ReplyDelete-Amy