Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello.....are you still there?

Ok, so it's been a while since I've posted anything. I can give multiple excuses as to why:
#1 - It's the holiday season. Any spare time I get I'm out shopping, decorating, or wrapping gifts
#2 - I just finished my latest class for grad school so I've be
en busy getting my final project/presentation ready
#3 - I work full time, am going to school, have a 15 month-old to take care of since my husband doesn't get home until 8pm, works Saturdays and has baseball practice on Sundays

But that just sounds like whining, so I'll just say I haven't had
time, but now I'll catch you up on the last month.

Bailey and I spent Thanksgiving in Watertown, WI with my mom's side of the family. Andy was in Arizona with his baseball team for another tournament. We missed him a lot, but had a great time with Gram and Gramps. It was nice to spend some time with my aunt, uncle, cousins and their families since we only see them 2-3 times a year.

Some of my favorite things that Bailey started doing this month:
*She tries to dress herself - which basically means she takes her clothes and wraps them around her neck
*Whenever I get out the camera to take a picture, she catches me and says "Cheese".
*She loves to put on necklaces - or in most cases, my elastic headbands
*Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has become an absolute favorite in our house. Needless to say, it's really the only show that we actually put on for Bailey, so she really doesn't know anything else
*She is signing and starting to say more words. We are now able to communicate with each other fairly well -- except for those uncontrollable temper tantrums that happen out of the blue.

Here are some random pictures from November:

No comments:

Post a Comment