Saturday, November 6, 2010
Happy Halloween
So my plan was to use the tutu that Bailey wore for her 1 year pictures, add some wings and she would be a cute little fairy. Of course as Halloween approached and the weather changed, I realized that we do live in Minnesota which means costumes that are warm and layered. Luckily our good friend Kelsey had already offered us daughter Ella's chicken costume. Man was I glad that Bailey was a chicken instead of a fairy - not because of the weather, but because she was the cutest chicken I have ever laid my eyes on! If only I would have video tapped......watching her "waddle" from behind was the funniest little walk on the block!
Of course my little chicken was the only kid who wouldn't cooperate. What can I say? She's a chick on the go!
Dora and Boots (Ella and baby Tenley).
Bailey did not want to ride along in the wagon. She was on the move, walking the streets, climbing stairs, waving bye-bye and blowing kisses to every one she saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment