Once again, a month has come and gone and I haven't had time to post a blog. Lately, life has just been crazy! For me, the school year is winding up and I just started my Master's Program. Andy is constantly busy at work but now his baseball season is over until the fall. Bailey's seventh month of life was FULL of big events.
Here are some of the biggies:
*Got up on all fours
*Went from laying to sitting
*Started to army crawl
*Started to feed herself (puffs, Cheerios, etc.)
*Waves bye-bye
*Pulled to standing
*Had to lower her crib mattress after trying to escape
*Got her first tooth!
Such major milestones happened this past month.
Other things to report: we had an outbreak of Whooping Cough in Maple Lake (where I work). It did get to Bailey's day care, so she was shut down for an entire week and all the kids had to go on antibiotics. Bailey also went on her first trip to Iowa. Andy's baseball team had a weekend tournament, so Bailey and I went along. We stayed with my friend Trisha and her daughter Kyra - who is only a month younger than Bailey, but it about 8 pounds less! We had such a great time shopping, eating, swimming, etc. What a busy and memorable 7th month of life for Bailey!

No comments:
Post a Comment