Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Who's the Cutest Pumpkin in the Pumpkin Patch?
How fun is it to have your baby's first Halloween!?!?!? Bailey and I stayed at my parent's the entire weekend because Andy was in Vegas with his baseball team for their first tournament. We definitely missed him and I wish he could have seen how adorable his daughter was in her costume.
We were fortunate enough to have time to visit with lots of friends:
Heidi and Isabel; Jessica, Heather, Vanessa, and Mirra; Uncle Brett, Aunt Sara, Bridget and Lizzie; Mark, Nancy, and Andy; and both sets of Grandparents!!! Needless to say, but the time Saturday night came around, Bailey and I were very tired.
I know I'm biased, but I think Bailey was the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen!
I had never put her in her costume until this weekend and I just about died once I put the hood up and her little round face just stuck out of it perfectly! It was a great Halloween weekend! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that last pic! So sweet! Makes me want a girl!
ReplyDelete