Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Apple Jack

This past weekend, my mom and I took Bailey to Apple Jack Orchard in Delano. The weather has been so cold and rainy - luckily it cleared up a little on Sunday so that we could follow through with our plans. We had such a good time! Of course we wanted to take lots of pictures of Bailey's first apple orchard experience - which she basically slept through the entire trip.I LOVED this sign! It reads "How Tall This Fall". I did my best to hold Bailey up straight so we could get a good idea as to how tall she is. This will be so fun to watch her grow and take her picture next to this sign every year (or whenever we go). We stopped by this apple tree on our way out to take a quick picture. The funniest thing was as we were finishing up, an older women came to this tree and started picking up some of the apples on the ground and was putting them in her purse while she talked to herself. I guess she must be struggling economically and needed to "steel" some apples to take home.
We wish Andy could've come with, but once again he was busy with baseball. Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment